Wednesday 17 June 2020

Naira Marley And His Crew Are Bunch Of Useless People – Sam Iwuajoku



Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Execujet Services, Sam Iwuajoku is now on bended knees begging the Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika over the indefinite suspension of its operations by the Federal Government for flying popular singer, Naira Marley and his crew to Abuja for a show on June 12th thereby violating government’s order on Covid-19.

In a written letter to the Minister signed by him, he said;

“Please the flight was to carry a judge to Abuja on Sunday 14th 2020 as requested and permit was granted based on the application but unfortunately when I called the judge on Saturday morning to inform him that we have the permit, he then said that he has reached Abuja already with a different flight that someone gave him a lift to Abuja.”

“So on Saturday morning 13th June 2020, my staff called me that they have a charter flight to Abuja and that the passengers are already in the lounge as a rule passenger manifest is always sent to me before any departure, when I went through the manifest and I saw FASHOLA BABATUNDE, I thought it was the Honourable Minister of Works going to Abuja with his men, so we decided to do the flight since it is a serving Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I didn’t know that it was a bunch of useless people.”

“We are very sorry for this mistake and we promise that this would not happen again.”

See the original letter below…




No comments:

Post a Comment