Friday 1 January 2021

I have been secretly sleeping with my pastor before the lockdown and after, am feeling guilty, should I call his wife and tell her?

 


You can describe me as a girl from a good Christian home with

a good upbringing. I was brought up by Christian parents who always thought me to go to church almost every time we had programs in church when i come back from work, and i do give an offering every time I go to Church and pay my tithe whenever I get my monthly salary.


My pastor is a very good man of God especially to me at church, he was very close to me and always gave me special attention whenever i was the only one in church. A lot of times, we would go to the church toilet together to have fun, and sometimes we would do it on the church floor or in a hotel but he always preferred doing it on his matrimonial bed whenever his wife was not in.


That Is Causing Reactions On The Social Media


I started noticing I had feelings for my pastor and was in love with him on a Sunday when he was absent from church because he travelled to another state for a church program. I really thought about telling my pastor’s wife about our relationship because i really felt guilty that what I was doing was really wrong and my pastor’s wife is a very nice and caring person.


I also thought about the consequences and the trouble that could come upon me and my pastor if I told his wife about us I really need you guys to advise me about telling her about it or keeping the relationship between me and my pastor going


A 25-year-old woman has been arrested for biting off her husband’s penis while he was asleep. The incident happened after they had a fight, and concerned neighbours came to separate them in their home in Umuofuga Umuhu, Imo State. A cousin to the victim, Udochukwu Nwimo, while narrating what transpired, said trouble started when the […]

No comments:

Post a Comment