Tuesday 14 July 2020

Diamond Platnumz Secret Revealed




Famous singer, Diamond Platnumz has been exposed by his ex-lover, Wema Sepetu.

She said; “One thing I missed about dating Diamond Platnumz was how he used to ‘beat me up’. I loved it because he gave me attention thereafter.”

“He would beat me up thoroughly. Ironically, I loved it when he battered me, I just don’t know why that was the case.”

“But, I remember he would pamper me after assaulting me, and, I think I loved it because he’d give me attention after the battering. Honestly speaking, I miss being beaten up by him, a lot.”

“I remember there was a day he saw a suggestive message on my phone. Out of anger, he gave me a hard slap on the cheek. My siblings came to know that I was a victim of domestic abuse.”

“They pleaded with me to leave him, but I told them that they should leave me alone as I was enjoying being beaten up by him.”

For those who don’t know, Wema Sepetu is a Tanzanian actress and beauty queen.

She and the singer dated for about a decade ago and they went their separate ways in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment