Tuesday 23 June 2020

It Was A Priviledge To Be Married To You- Pastor Ighodalo Pays Tribute To His Late Wife,Ibidun Ighodalo



After the death of his beautiful wife the senior pastor of Trinity House Church, Pastor Ituah Ighodalo has said that being  married to his late wife, Ibidunni Ighodalo was a privilege

Ighodalo made this statement when he was paying a tribute to his wife who died of cardiac arrest some days ago.


Senior pastor of Trinity House Church, Pastor Ituah Ighodalo has said that being  married to his late wife, Ibidunni Ighodalo was a privilege

Ighodalo made this statement when he was paying a tribute to his wife who died of cardiac arrest some days ago.


Read what he said below, “It was a privilege to have been married to Ibidunni Ighodalo. Ibidun was extremely creative; I am glad that she was able to express her creativity in many ways. She was very hard-working, sometimes; she won’t be home for 48 hours because of work. People should find their path and follow it passionately. I met her when she was about 21 years old, she just graduated from school. She didn’t really know what she wanted to do; all she knew was that she loved to organize things. I encouraged her to follow her passion. There were sometimes when she did some jobs and she never got paid so I advised her to put structure into her business. When it was time for us to get married, some people told her not to marry me because I am a pastor, and that I won’t allow her run her event business. But she smiled and told them that I was the one who advised her to structure her business. I supported her because I knew it was important to allow people follow their dreams.




No comments:

Post a Comment